Sleepeezee Poise 3200 Mattress
- Brand: Sleepeezee
- Product Code: SZEP3200M
- Availability: In-stock (Please Check Tension)
SPRING SALE, Use code: SPRING
*£500 minimum spend
Lead time affected by COVID-19
Please be aware that Now to Bed's operational facilities are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and therefore lead time delays are to be expected.
In-Stock and Clearance items remain unaffected.
As new stock is constantly arriving, some sizes may be available sooner than the lead time. Please contact us for details. Open Chat for any Questions & Price Match. FREE delivery Price Match Guarantee
Sleepeezee Poise 3200 Mattress from the Sleepeezee PocketGel collection.
Good Housekeeping Institute 2019 Award
'Our testers felt this mattress provided just the right balance between comfort and support, no matter what their sleeping position. The cooling gel layer effectively regulates body temperature, enabling a good, restful night’s sleep.’ Good Housekeeping Expert
Key Mattress Benefits:
- Cushioning Pillowtop - for your increased comfort
- Ideal if sharing the bed, spring system reduces partner disturbance
- Staycool Gel which offers thermal control qualities
- No Turn Easycare - designed to make life easier
- Mattress Depth 28cm
- Free 5 Year Guarantee
- Medium Tension Feel - perfect for side, front or back sleepers
The Poise is a premium quality mattress from the Pocket Gel Pressure Sensitive Support Range from Sleepeezee and is built with 3200 individual pocket springs, providing a more supportive and comfortable feel, with luxurious Staycool Gel filling that will help you stay cool. A truly divine pillowtop mattress with uncompromising quality, support and with a look that's married with excellent quality and style.
Mattress Tension: Medium
Features and Benefits:
- 3200 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together. There is a combination of SoftTouch and SoftTech springs in this mattress that move independently for optimum support and posture.
- Pillowtop - A Pillowtop refers to a type of mattress that is made with extra layers and cushioning to increase softness and comfort as if the mattress were topped with a pillow. The Pillowtop has layers of Sensfil™, Reflex foam, Staycool™ Gel and 1000 SofTech pocket springs for a superbly cushioned feeling.
- Staycool Gel Dual Layers - Staycool Gel helps to manage moisture levels within the mattress, which aids temperature regulation so you won't feel too hot in the warmer months and provides pressure sensitive support that immediately responds to your body shape.
- Reflex Foam Layer - This will cushion and support your body whilst you sleep.
- Sensifil Hypo-Allergenic Smart Fibres - Unique integrated asthma and allergy-friendly smart fibres that help protect sufferers, allowing you a healthy environment and peaceful sleep.
- Edge to Edge Support - A high-density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area.
- Soft Quilted Knitted Cover - Upholstered in a soft to the touch fabric to create a luxurious and smooth sleeping surface for added comfort.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Easy Care - No need to turn the mattress over - just rotate head to foot, with the seasons, to ensure longevity and continued comfort.
- Mattress Depth - 28cm
Take advantage of Sleepeezee's many years of bed making experience with their Peace of Mind 5 year Guarantee on this product.
How the 60-Night Sleep Trial works:
From the day the mattress is delivered to your home, you have 60 nights to sleep on it
If after 30 nights you are not completely happy with your mattress (but before the 60 night sleep trial ends), notification must be made to the stockist from where you purchased the mattress
An alternative mattress from the Sleepeezee range that is available through the stockist must be chosen
In the event that a higher priced alternative mattress is chosen, then any difference in price must be paid at the time of re-selection. We are unable to refund any difference in price if a lower priced mattress is selected
- Proof of purchase must be provided at the point of re-selection
- All original packaging can be removed from the mattress, however a mattress protector must have been used for the duration of the trial period. The original mattress is to be returned in a clean and presentable condition
- Re-Delivery charges may be applied at the discretion of the stockist
- The '60-Night Sleep Trial' is limited to one exchange per product ordered
- If a certain model, size or fabric is no longer available, Sleepeezee reserves the right to substitute for an alternative at its discretion
- The '60 Night Sleep Trial' does not apply to mattresses which are defective due to misuse, wilful damage, accidental damage, unauthorised repairs or alterations, neglect or general wear and tear.
- You will be responsible for returning your mattress to us. Delivery of the replacement mattress may take up to 28 days from the date of your re-selection
- The '60 Night Sleep Trial' only applies to mattresses and excludes divan bases, headboards or bedding products
Only the original purchaser may invoke the '60 Night Sleep Trial' and it only applies to mattresses that remain within the United Kingdom. If any of the above conditions are not met, the '60 Night Sleep Trial' will be declined.
|Sizes||75cm (2'6") Small Single
90cm (3’0") Single
135cm (4’6") Double
150cm (5’0") King Size
160cm (5'4") EURO King Size
180cm (6’0") Super King Size
|Delivery||Goods To Order Delivery 21-28 Days.
Stock Items - Express Delivery
*WE DO NOT USE CARRIERS.
Your Delivery will be carried out by our own exclusive 2 man delivery teams which have been specially trained, in OUR OWN company vehicles.
*Deliveries to Scotland are carried out by our partner Executive Home Delivery, so please allow an extra 4-7 days.
**FREE Recycling is unavailable as a FREE GIFT on all deliveries in Scotland carried out by Executive Home Delivery Service however we can still offer a Recycling service in Scotland at the charge shown on our website.
We will contact you within 24/48 hours to update you with regards to the delivery schedule.
Green Area 1
Grey Area 2