Somnus Regent Ortho Supremacy Ortho Mattress
- Brand: Somnus
- Product Code: SOMROMAT
- Availability: Delivery 5-6 weeks
Use Code: SLEEP Ends in:
Open Chat for any Questions & Price Match. FREE delivery FREE Recycling Price Match Guarantee
Somnus Regent Ortho Mattress from the Somnus Supremacy Ortho collection.
The Regent Ortho has been developed by a team of Somnus sleep specialists to provide exceptional extra firm ortho comfort, with more than 6000 Sensa iP Intelligent Pocket springs in the mattress. The natural upholstery fillings offer a Comfort blend of soft, springy and supportive fillings to achieve a luxurious sleep surface.
Mattress Tension: Extra Firm
Features and Benefits:
- 6000 Sensa iP Intelligent Pocket Springs - This multi-tiered spring system, Somnus believe is the most advanced in the world allowing significantly more springs to be built into every bed in the Somnus Collection to provide more support. Each spring responds independently to dissipate the sleeper’s weight across a higher number of springs to support and contour with the body shape, creating fewer pressure points.
- Hand Teased Fillings - The traditional craft of gently separating fibres by hand enhances the inherent attributes of natural fillings. This meticulous process ensures an even distribution of fillings, giving an opulent feel.
- British Eco Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel.
- Hemptex Fibre - With its excellent properties for absorbency and strength and because it’s grown without the use of pesticides, Hemptex is a natural and greener alternative to the oil based polyester fibres which are used in many mattresses.
- Flax Filling - Flax is the fibre used to make linen. It is a strong, light and sustainable material that creates breathable organic fillings, helping to improve moisture management.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitching - Extends the sleeping area to the mattress edge by supporting the mattress walls.
- Hand-Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Somnus Somtex Cover - A unique high performance, breathable mattress fabric. Woven with a unique combination of natural Viscose and pure Merino Wool, for supreme comfort and breathability. This luxury fabric controls temperature and works in total harmony with the sleeper’s body and sleeping positions. Somtex is woven with stretch characteristics which give a softer feel and works with the movement of the body to provide the ultimate breathable support for a perfect night’s sleep.
- Aegis Anti-Dustmite Protection - Aegis is an invisible, revolutionary anti-microbial and anti-dustmite technology. The unique nano-coating deactivates micro-organisms on contact, effectively controlling dustmites, which are a major contributor of allergic reactions and asthma thus providing a better and healthier quality of life.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles for ease of positioning.
- Air Vents - Nickel plated finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Turnable - Turn over and rotate your mattress to help the fillings settle evenly.
- Mattress Border Depth - 23cm
Somnus are so confident they will provide you with the ultimate sleeping experience that they will guarantee this product for 7 years.
|Sizes||75cm (2'6") Small Single
90cm (3’0") Single
135cm (4’6") Double
150cm (5’0") King Size
180cm (6’0") Super King Size
|Delivery||Goods To Order Delivery 21-28 Days.
Stock Items - Express Delivery
*WE DO NOT USE CARRIERS.
Your Delivery will be carried out by our own exclusive 2 man delivery teams which have been specially trained, in OUR OWN company vehicles.
*Deliveries to Scotland are carried by our partner Executive Home Delivery Service, so please allow an extra 4-7 days.
**FREE Recycling is unavailable as a FREE GIFT on all deliveries in Scotland carried out by Executive Home Delivery Service however we can still offer a Recycling service in Scotland at the charge shown on our website.
We will contact you within 24/48 hours to update you with regards to the delivery schedule.
Green Area 1
Grey Area 2