Book an Appointment
Now to Bed are following guide lines as recommended by the Welsh Assembly in connection with COVID-19, and offering our customers a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. We would ask you to make note of the following information which is for the benefit and safety of our Team and you our customers:
Book a Video CallBook an online video call with one of the Now to Bed Specialists via Zoom. Choose a date and time and your booking will be automatically setup and confirmation sent to your e-mail address. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Terms for In-Store Appointments
- If you or any of your family are unwell or in self Isolation on the day of appointment, we would ask you to contact the store to re arrange an alternative date
- Only one set of customers from the same household are allowed in the store at any one time for your safety and enjoyable shopping experience
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the store and if it is high we will advise you re arrange an alternative date
- Hand sanitizers are placed on all shop floors for your use
- Latex gloves are available if required
- A new mattress protector will be provided to each customer to use on each mattress they try.
- BACS or Card payments only will be accepted
- Please wear face masks supplied by your selves if you so wish
We look forward to seeing you in our stores and thank you for your continued support.