Delivery lead timesThe time taken to deliver goods is dependent on manufacturer or supplier and if the goods are in stock. On the website when you view a product the delivery lead time is shown above the price under 'Availability' or in the product information 'Options & Delivery' tab. Sometimes items may be out of stock and an estimated back-in-stock date is shown.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all Serene* & Breasley ranges
*Please note: SERENE excludes delivery to:
Northern Scotland, Isle of White, Isle of Man, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland & EIRE.
...now to Bed Delivery Charges map:
Green Area 1
FREE delivery on orders over £300
For all orders under £300 (excluding Serene & Breasley ranges) a delivery charge will be applied as below:
- Headboards £9.95
- Bed Frames £9.95
- Bunk Beds £9.95
- Bedding & Pillows £9.95
- Divans Beds £25.00
- Mattresses £25.00
- Adjustable Beds £25.00
- Guest Beds £25.00
- Ottoman Beds £25.00
- TV Beds £25.00
For all offshore deliveries please call for a competitive quote on 01745 852877
We use our very own and trained 2-man delivery teams, using our own Company Vehicles on all orders over £300 for most of our beds, mattresses, bed frames, sofa beds and bedroom furniture. Deliveries are done area by area with all postcodes in a certain area being done on one day.
- There is an option for bed assembly and old bed/mattress removal services when you put the item in to the basket. If assembly is available on this product an option will appear for you to click on. They will deliver to a room of your choice (providing that this is accessible and provides no health and safety risks to the delivery team).
- Deliveries are usually made Monday to Friday dependant on location and to most UK Mainland postcodes.
- All bed frames i.e. leather, wood, metal, lift up storage beds, bunk beds, high sleepers, will be delivered flat packed for home self assembly.
- We will contact you within 24/48 hours to update you with regards to the delivery schedule.
- We will generally contact you 2 days before the day that we would like to deliver, and give you an approximate time slot for that day.
- On the day of delivery we can give you a call 30 minutes before delivery. Please request this service when they call you to book in.
- If they leave an answer phone message on a land-line phone or a voice mail message on a mobile, your product will only be delivered when you call them back to confirm delivery.
Bed assembly and Mattress/Bed removal services
If you select and pay for the Bed Assembly and/or the Mattress/Bed Removal service when you purchase from the website, our own 2-man team will professionaly and carefully assemble your bed in any room of your property, remove all packaging and/or remove your old mattress.
Delivery of multiple items by different Manufacturers/Suppliers
Where multiple items have been purchased we cannot guarantee to have all the items delivered to you on one day. Smaller items like headboards and accesories may be posted/delivered separately.
Choose a day delivery service
In some circumstances when you select an item and a calendar appears, this is the choose a day service.
The Choose a Day Delivery service offers you the chance to choose a day for delivery. It can be the next working day (if purchased before 12 noon) or you can choose a day in the future.
If you live within LL, CH, SY post code area you can select an AM or PM service between Monday and Friday, weekend deliveries can also be arranged and your bed will be delivered on a two man delivery service as standard to the room of choice. (Please note we are not able to do this on items that state Direct Delivery i.e from suppliers such as Serene and Breasley). Unfortunately these will have to go on the all day service unless an upgraded service if paid for.
- Both Now To BED/contractor and the delivery team of Now To BED/contractor will not accept liability for any damage both to the delivered product and to the customers property, (including all types of fixtures, fittings and building structure), whilst assisting the customer with delivery to the room of choice. The customer must solely take responsibility for this action. Any consequent damage should fall under the customer's household insurance.
- Now To BED contracted deliveries will not set up your item, all Beds are flat pack and require assembling.
- All upgraded delivery charges must be arranged and paid for in full prior to delivery.
- Please note that all upgraded services are non-refundable.
- Please note were a delivery/collection date has been agreed with the carrier and the buyer, and the buyer is not present, the seller reserves the right to charge the buyer a minimum of £30 to cover the cost of the failed delivery/ Collection.
- Please do not dispose of your old bed before the arrival of the new one.
- Please be aware for health and safety issues delivery drivers are unable to remove their shoes when delivering products into customers houses. If you need to protect your flooring please make sure an adequate cover has been placed on the floor prior to the delivery driver arriving.
- Please note once the items have been dispatched there is a Re-Stocking fee if you would like to cancel or change your order.
We check the Internet on a daily basis to ensure our prices are the lowest but sometimes one or two slip through the net!
If you are lucky enough to find a cheaper all inclusive price on the Internet please e-mail us with the web site and product and we will price match it.
Of course we will still offer you our white glove delivery service as normal.
Website hosting and maintenance by